2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
- ■Suspension, MagneRide Magnetic Ride Control with MagneRide brand shock absorbers
- ■Bed Liner, Spray-on Pickup Box Bed liner consisting of high pressure, chemically bonded, sprayed-on polyurea & polyurethane liner formulation. Liner is permanently bonded to the truck Bed providing a water tight seal. Includes embossed Denali logo on front Bed wall. The textured, non-skid surface is black in color and robotically applied to yield consistent 90 mil floor and tailgate thickness along with 50 mil Box sidewall thickness. Spray-on liner covers entire Bed interior surface below side rails, including tailgate, front Box top rail, gage hole plugs and lower tie down loops. (Not available with (VZX) Bed liner, LPO.)
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable
- ■Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- ■Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm)
* 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Always The Best Price And So Much More!
* Powerful and efficient engines; improved tech interfaces for 2016; versatile and comfortable interior; superior ride quality on Denali trim. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air cleaner, high-capacity
Alternator, 150 amps
Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
Cooling, external engine oil cooler
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm)
Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
Four wheel drive
Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires 4WD models.)
Hill Descent Control
LPO, Polished exhaust tip (dealer installed) (Requires Gas engine.)
Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
Suspension, MagneRide Magnetic Ride Control with MagneRide brand shock absorbers
Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing (Included with 4WD models only.)
Underbody Shield, frame-mounted shields includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member, protecting front underbody, oil pan, differential case and transfer case (Standard on 4WD models only.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.