2014 Ford Expedition EL XL
- ■Engine: 5.4L SOHC 3V V8 FFV -inc: Capable of running unleaded or up to 85% ethanol, Fuel economy for ethanol E85: 9 MPG city, 13 MPG highway
- ■Roof Rack
- ■Black Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- ■Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Always The Best Price And So Much More!
* If you have big needs in the areas of towing, passenger accommodation and cargo capacity, the 2014 Ford Expedition makes a great solution. Unlike GM’s SUVs, there is no need to remove the 3rd-Row seats to create a level loading floor as the Expedition’s seats fold flush into the floor. Source: KBB.com
* Whatever your day brings, the 2014 Ford Expedition and Expedition EL are built to help you power through it with ease. Roomy seating for up to 8 means everybody's welcome. And there's plenty of cargo space in back, up to 108.3 cu. ft. on Expedition and 130.8 on Expedition EL. When you're towing, a New trailer brake controller helps enhance braking performance. While you're parking, the Forward Sensing System alerts you to large, stationary objects detected in front of the vehicle. And for an extra touch of style, you'll find New 20 inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels on Limited and King Ranch models. The proven 5.4L V8 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission under the hood of every Expedition give you 20 mpg hwy, 310 horsepower and 365 lb.-ft. of torque, along with the ability to Tow up to 9,200 lbs. For maximized traction, the convenient 4x4 AUTO mode on our Control Trac 4-wheel drive senses when the vehicle is on a loose or slippery surface and automatically transfers power to the appropriate wheels. Relax into supportive leather-trimmed seats as you maximize your comfort via the 10-way power driver's seat and power-adjustable pedals. Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control enables you and your co-pilot each to have your way. Heated and cooled front seats can help chase away a chill - or create One. To pamper more passengers, heated seats are offered in the 2nd Row as well. Best-in-class 3rd-Row legroom means even adults will be happy to ride in back. Take advantage of the Expedition's flat load floor to carry all sorts of cargo. Let more sun shine in through the power moonroof. Slide the center of its 2nd-Row seat forward for convenient access to little ones. Go further in a 2014 Expedition. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
150 Amp Alternator
1580# Maximum Payload
3.73 Axle Ratio -inc: non-limited slip
34 Gal. Fuel Tank
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Auto Locking Hubs
Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Electronic Transfer Case
Engine: 5.4L SOHC 3V V8 FFV -inc: Capable of running unleaded or up to 85% ethanol, Fuel economy for ethanol E85: 9 MPG city, 13 MPG highway
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 7,720 lbs Payload Package
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Trailer Wiring Harness
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.