Financing & Leasing
Keesee Motor Company makes it easy to secure affordable financing or lease terms when you purchase a new or used vehicle. Our finance experts are committed to finding you the best deal, no matter your credit situation. We work closely with trusted financing sources and can help find you a loan with a low rate and flexible terms.
access_time Finance Hours
Use our free online appraisal tool to estimate the value of your trade-in, and our online payment calculator can help you find out what you can afford. When you are ready to buy or lease, you can fill out our quick online financing application, and our finance experts at Keesee Motor Company will help guide you through the rest of the process.
Buying vs. Leasing
Deciding whether to buy or lease a new Ford can be a difficult choice. It is important to know the differences between the two options so you can figure out which is best for you.
When you buy a vehicle, you are paying for the entire vehicle. Typically buyers make a down payment, either pay the sales tax in cash or roll the amount into the loan, and then make monthly payments with a set interest rate. This option is great for those who drive many miles, or plan on keeping their car for a long period of time.
When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for the amount of the vehicle you use. The sales tax is included in the monthly lease payment, which is determined in part by a money factor that is much like an interest rate on a new car loan. Typically the first monthly payment is made when you sign the contract. Leasing is a great option for those who want lower monthly payments and a new vehicle every few years.
Premium Care - Extended Service Plan
With a Ford Protect PremiumCARE Extended Service Plan, you are protected from unforeseen covered repairs on your vehicle for up to the earlier of 8 years or 150,000 miles. That’s well beyond the New Vehicle Limited Warranty that comes with your vehicle.
Now is the time to protect your investment with a Ford Protect PremiumCARE Extended Service Plan.
Why Ford Protect PremiumCARE is such a great value.
The price for parts and labor to repair many major components can be significant. One repair bill can easily exceed the price of your Ford Protect
PremiumCARE coverage. It’s clear that this coverage can quickly pay for itself!
Tire Care - Extended Service Plan
Ford Protect TireCARE Is a Smart Investment to Protect Your Tires and heels from the Everyday Hazards of the Road Tires and wheels are some of the most damage prone components on your vehicle. They are the only thing between you and the road – which is full of potholes and debris that are sometimes hard to avoid. But now you can avoid the expense of tire or wheel repair or replacement with Ford Protect TireCARE.
Ford Protect TireCARE offers protection from the hazards of the road. If your tires or wheels become damaged as a result of driving over debris, such as nails, glass or metal, or if you have a blowout driving over a pothole, Ford Protect TireCARE will help you avoid expensive repairs.
Approved costs associated with the repair or replacement of a tire, or the replacement of a wheel, due to covered road hazards, such as:
- Glass or metal in the road
- Potholes, debris, nails, etc.
- Towing for covered repairs to the nearest Ford or Lincoln dealership or authorized repair facility (up to $100 reimbursement, including installation of a spare tire)
- 2 days Rental Benefit (coverage of $30 a day for up to 2 days for covered repairs)
With Ford Protect TireCARE, Enjoy the
Advantages of Worry-Free Coverage
- Covers the repair or replacement of tires, and the replacement of wheels, for the duration of the contract
- No limit on approved claim benefits
- No limit on number of occurrences
- Available on eligible new and used vehicles (at time of sale only)
- No mileage limitations and up to 7 years of coverage
- Covers tires with run-flat technology
- If the tire is non-repairable, a new tire will be covered
– This includes mounting, balancing, new valve stems, tire disposal and sales tax where applicable
– Tire replacement must be with a new tire of like kind and quality
Premium Maintenance - Extended Service Plan
It’s more than just a routine oil change. Keep your vehicle running at its optimum performance with a Ford Protect Premium Maintenance extended service plan. This comprehensive plan provides premium protection for your vehicle with routine inspections, preventive care and replacement of select wear items that require periodic attention to ensure it’s running at top performance.
Premium Maintenance covers these important maintenance items:
- Engine oil and filter changes
- Multi-point inspections
- Tire Rotations
- Brake pads and linings
- Shock absorbers/struts
- Spark plugs
- Clutch discs
- Engine belts
- Wiper blades
Comprehensive Maintenance Coverage for Ford and Competitive-Make Vehicles. Keep your car or truck running great for years to come with a Ford Protect Premium Maintenance Plan. Covering scheduled maintenance required by the manufacturer, including select wear items, these prepaid plans help protect you against rising labor and parts costs. Enjoy Premium Protection for Miles and Miles. With this plan, you’ll be able to protect your vehicle and budget with timely care and inspections that may:
- Prevent serious and expensive repairs
- Help you maintain optimal performance
- Lock in future maintenance costs at today’s prices
- Possibly increase your vehicle resale value
- All service intervals purchased must be completed before the coverage ends
- Coverage begins at the New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date and zero miles
- Coverage ends at the earlier of the number of years purchased or number of miles purchased
Ford Credit - Gap Coverage
Most people don’t realize that even the most comprehensive insurance may have gaps in coverage. That can mean you end up responsible for a potentially significant expense if your vehicle is stolen and unrecoverable or is written off as a total loss.
That’s because an insurance settlement is often less than the outstanding balance of your finance contract. GAPCoverage protects you in situations like these so you can drive worry-free.
The advantages add up
- Can prevent you from owing money on a vehicle you no longer own.
- Assist with this unexpected and potentially significant expense.
- Avoids cash outlay required to cover your insurance deductible, up to $1,000*
Exclusions: GAPCoverage does not provide benefits when loss or damage occurs:
- Due to fraud or intentional damage by you
- Prior to the total loss date
- Outside the U.S. or Canada
- After the redemption period following a repossession
- Due to legal confiscation by a public official
- If licensed, registered/titled in a business name or used for business or has a salvage title And it does not cover items such as:
– Late charges, delinquent payments and deferred payments
– Various refundable amounts due to you for early cancellation of financed products
– Termination and disposition fees