2014 Ford C-MAX Hybrid SEL
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- ■Rear Parking Sensors
- ■Roll-Up Cargo Cover
- ■Wheels: 17" Machined Aluminum
42/37 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Always The Best Price And So Much More!
* If you’re impressed by the good fuel economy a hybrid can deliver, but you don’t want to sacrifice the comfy features yielded by so many non-hybrid cars, the 2014 Ford C-Max masterfully blends both desires into a single vehicle. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi Plug-In hybrid - the all-New family of fuel-efficient, multi-activity vehicles from Ford. Maximized style and real-Car performance are now available with a reduced carbon footprint. The first dedicated hybrid vehicle line from Ford in North America, C-MAX is filled with innovative features and intuitive technology designed for living life to the max. C-MAX Hybrid runs on a combination of Gas and electric power to deliver up to 43 MPG combined, as well as a range of 570 miles on a tank of gasoline. With its charge port and larger lithium-Ion battery, C-MAX Energi lets you plug in and achieve 100 MPGe combined, with an all-electric driving range of 0 to 21 miles, and a Gas-plus-electric driving range of 620 miles. Fuel efficiency and ultra-Low emissions are only the beginning. When you step on the accelerator, C-MAX Hybrid and C-MAX Energi both deliver a truly engaging driving experience. The advanced eCVT (electronically controlled continuously variable transmission) smoothly transfers 188 system net horsepower (best-in-class on C-MAX Hybrid) and 129 lb.-ft. of torque to the pavement. The 2014 C-MAX includes Curve Control, the latest enhancement to the AdvanceTrac. If you are taking a curve too quickly, Curve Control can help you slow the vehicle by as much as 10 mph in approximately One second. The C-MAX interior delivers the flexibility you expect from a multi-activity vehicle. The passenger volume of 99.7 cu.ft. offers versatile seating for 5 covered in comfortable cloth or trimmed in luxurious leather (C-MAX Hybrid). Heated front seats help ward off a chill on cold mornings. For the driver, there's a 10-way power-adjustable seat (class-exclusive on C-MAX Energi). Plus, you'll breathe easy thanks to a standard cabin air filter that helps prevent pollen from entering the vehicle the vents (class-exclusive on both). Go further in a 2014 C-MAX. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
13.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
2.57 Axle Ratio
390CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
50 State System -inc: Standard equipment on vehicles shipped to Federal Emissions State or Cross Border State dealers
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Hybrid Electric Motor
Lithium Ion Traction Battery 1.4 kWh Capacity
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Regenerative 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.