2014 Ford Taurus SEL
- ■Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- ■FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Remote Engine Start
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- ■Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
19/29 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Always The Best Price And So Much More!
* If you’re seeking the feel of a big, solid Car but can’t find anything that doesn’t scream SUV, try the 2014 Ford Taurus. Luxury Car features abound in this big sedan, and the SHO model should win over enthusiasts forced by circumstances to abandon their tiny 2-seat sports Car. Source: KBB.com
* Long list of standard features and cutting-edge options; quiet and comfortable ride; humongous trunk; available fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The Ford Taurus has aggressive front and rear styling that signals a high level of precision. With clean sharp lines and a fair share of attitude, this sedan is offered in four models: the base SE, SEL, Limited, and SHO. There are 3 amazing engine possibilities with the Taurus: All models except the SHO have the standard 3.5L Ti-VCT V6, with the 2.0L EcoBoost® I-4 as an option. The SHO gets the exhilarating 365-Horsepower 3.5L EcoBoost® V6. It combines twin turbochargers with direct-injection technology to deliver consistent acceleration and 25 MPG HWY. A 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission helps this turbocharged, direct injection powerhouse deliver plenty of torque for acceleration and passing. All-wheel drive is optional in the SEL and Limited, and standard in the SHO, and delivers true enthusiast performance. For fuel efficiency, the 2.0L EcoBoost® I-4 engine has a best-in-class EPA-estimated 32 MPG HWY. Inside, the Taurus is crafted to soothe your senses, starting with soft-touch surfaces throughout. Enjoy the comfort of heated and cooled, massaging front seats and a heated steering wheel, available for Limited and SHO trims. Depending on the model you select, enjoy One of the Two SYNC® systems that come with or are available for your Car. SYNC® offers possibilities like hands-free calling, Bluetooth® music streaming from your phone, audio driving directions, a navigation system with touch screen, and more. Taurus comes standard with Anti-lock brakes, AdvanceTrac Stability Control, and Traction Control. 2014 introduces the Lane-Keeping System available for Limited and SHO models. It uses a series of alerts to tell you to re-center the Car in your lane if it senses you are in danger of drifting out. The top Two trims also have the option of Adaptive Cruise Control that automatically adjusts your speed if there is slowing traffic ahead, and Active Park Assist that can identify spots for you to parallel park and then steer the vehicle into place by itself. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
19 Gal. Fuel Tank
2.77 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.