2014 Ford Escape Titanium
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Proximity Cargo Access
- ■Garage Door Transmitter
- ■Memory Settings -inc: Driver Seat and Door Mirrors
- ■Automatic Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- ■Rear Collision Warning
21/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Always The Best Price And So Much More!
* Get-noticed styling, great fuel economy and a powerful technology package are three good reasons you might find the Ford Escape is just what you want in a small crossover. Source: KBB.com
* Good performance and fuel efficiency; many high-tech features; agile handling; high-quality cabin; comfortable seating. Source: Edmunds
* The second year into it's gorgeous New look, the 2014 Escape is a Compact SUV that is an absolute head turner. A major departure from its previous generation, this Escape is refreshingly modern with sporty attitude. Further, the interior of the escape showcases impressive design, and high quality materials. It is One of the leaders in its segment for Gas mileage, styling, and great technology as well. There are three trims available for the 2014 Escape: S, SE, and Titanium. Standard on all 3 models, is a generous assortment of standard features. You get a 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic, Power Windows and Door Locks, a Storage Bin under the floor, Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel, and Flat Fold Rear Seats. Plus, it comes with a 6 Speaker, AM FM Radio with CD, MP3 and Auxiliary Input, and a Communication and Entertainment System. The Base S Trim comes with a 2.5-Liter, 4-Cylinder Engine with 168 Horsepower that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG in the City and 31 MPG on the Highway. Plus the base also comes standard with the MyKey system for parents of younger drivers. The SE and Titanium come standard with a 1.6-Liter EcoBoost® engine, with an optional 2.0-Liter EcoBoost® I-4 engine available instead. Bought as a Two-wheel drive, the 1.6-Liter gets an EPA Estimated 23 MPG City and 33 MPG Highway, while the 2.0-Liter gets 22 MPG City and 30 MPG Highway. The S Trim can only be purchased as a Two-wheel drive but the other Two models give you the option of four-wheel drive as well. In terms of Safety, all models are standard equipped with Front and Rear Anti-Lock Brakes, AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control, and a Rear View Camera Come experience the 2014 Ford Escape for yourself today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
15.1 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.51 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
Automatic Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
Battery w/Run Down Protection
Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 4,760 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Permanent Locking Hubs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Short And Long Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.