2015 Ford Expedition XL
- ■Roof Rack
- ■Black Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- ■Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost®
- ■Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
Odometer is 21619 miles below market average!
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, Vehicle Dependability Study * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Always The Best Price And So Much More!
* If you want to Tow, haul, or just carry everyone you know plus their friends, the 2015 Ford Expedition may just be the ticket. The New engine should improve fuel economy – relatively speaking – and this big rolling Box has excellent cargo space. Source: KBB.com
* Roomy third-Row seat; strong and efficient turbocharged V6; easy-folding rear seats increase interior flexibility; tows more than similarly sized crossovers. Source: Edmunds
* Redesigned for 2015 welcome in the all New Ford Expedition. A New aggressive front end creates a bold presence that's perfectly matched to the large and capable Ford SUV. The bold grille and lower front fascia come in a finish unique to each model, including the New Platinum model. The available jewel-like projector headlamps and standard LED fog lamps provide advanced performance in an elegant, contemporary style. Inside the spacious, refreshed eight-passenger interior, you'll find style, comfort and a long list of New technologies. With the touch of a button you can control the available PowerFold third-Row seats to fold down completely flat into the floor or with a 60/40 split. You can now maintain complete connectivity while on the road with available voice-activated SYNC® with MyFord Touch. With SYNC®, it's easy to make a call, listen to a text message, explore New music, and find just about anything with simple voice commands. The Expedition is powered by an advanced 3.5L V6 EcoBoost® engine. You'll experience the benefits of this engine every time you get behind the wheel as the EcoBoost® engine delivers added power without sacrificing fuel efficiency. The available hill start assist/descent control helps to keep you in control, and is particularly useful when towing. The independent multilink rear suspension is available with a rear mechanical load-leveling feature, which automatically levels the chassis when carrying a heavy load. The standard rear view camera is very helpful and displays real-time visuals on the 4.2” center screen. Also available is the Blind Spot Information System which detects vehicles entering your blind spot zones and alerts you with an indicator light in the corresponding outside rearview mirror. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1590# Maximum Payload
250 Amp Alternator
28 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.31 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control and Hill Hold Control
72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Auto Locking Hubs
Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Electronic Transfer Case
Engine: 3.5L V6 EcoBoost®
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 7,500 lbs Payload Package
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Trailer Wiring Harness
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.