2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ
- ■Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control road sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- ■Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination
- ■Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards
Always The Best Price And So Much More!
* If you need real 4-wheel drive (4WD), if you Tow a trailer or a boat, and if you want to do that surrounded by the best interior and some of the highest tech you can get in the segment, then this is your ride. Source: KBB.com
* Strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; available nine-person seating capacity; quiet highway ride; impressive interior quality. Source: Edmunds
* Whether you're headed for a weekend at the lake or a quick stop at the office the groundbreaking, all-New 2015 Tahoe gives you the confidence to go anywhere. The striking design of the all-New Tahoe features sculpted bodyside panels and an athletic stance that makes an indelible first impression. Details include a distinct available lighting package with standard projector-beam headlamps and rear LED taillamps, plus a hidden rear wiper system tucked under the rear spoiler at the roofline. Tahoe also offers available power-retractable side assist steps with perimeter lighting, which help passengers exit safely. The New Tahoe interior features premium materials that contribute to the functional, sophisticated design. Storage in the center console is large enough to Fit a laptop computer. Plus, the available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen slides up to reveal space behind the display to store cell phones, wallets or other valuables. Customize the touchscreen to choose the information or options you use most and place them on your home screen. The interface allows you to touch and swipe on the screen just like you do on your smartphone. Tahoe LTZ models offer standard heated and cooled perforated leather-appointed front bucket seats. You'll enjoy the convenience of available power-release second-Row and fold-flat third-Row seats, the fastest power-release second-Row and power-folding third-Row seats of any competitor and the versatility of a flat load floor to store cargo. With the second- and third-Row seats folded flat, the all-New Tahoe offers 94.7 cu. ft. of cargo space. It starts with the world-class EcoTec3 5.3L V8, an all-New engine designed to generate more power and offer better fuel economy than any large SUV of any competitor in the industry – an EPA-estimated 23 MPG hwy. The strong, efficient V8 generates 355 hp and 383 lb.-ft. of torque. With a max towing capacity of 8,500 lbs. you'll have plenty of power to Tow whatever else you want to bring along. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Alternator, 150 amps
Battery, 720 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg)
Keyless start, switch
Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control road sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.