2015 Ford Flex SEL
- ■Garage Door Transmitter
- ■Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- ■Rear Parking Sensors
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Always The Best Price And So Much More!
* Spacious and versatile cabin with genuine three-Row space; refined ride; high-tech features; outstanding visibility; excellent turbocharged engine option. Source: Edmunds
* Ford Flex is the modern way to move. With bold lettering on the hood, futuristic front grille, and a sleek shape, it is the space for busy families on the go. It comes in 3 trims: the Base SE, the mid range SEL, and the top-tier Limited. Exciting to look at, Flex is equally exciting to drive. Standard on the SE and SEL is the 3.5L V6 with 287hp and 25 MPG HWY, and the Limited gives you choice of the optional 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 with 365hp and 23 MPG HWY. Both engines come with a 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission. The Flex is full of great technology. Standard SYNC® with MyFord keeps you connected to calls, music and more while keeping both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Adaptive Cruise Control automatically adjusts the speed of the Flex if there is slowing traffic ahead. If you are getting the Limited, Active Park Assist is available that can identify spots for you to parallel park in and then steer the vehicle into place itself. Flex comes standard with 1st-Row bucket seats, 2nd-Row 60/40 split bench seat and 3rd-Row 50/50 split bench seat for seven-passenger seating. It's amazing how much room there is for all seven passengers, and 2nd-Row and 3rd-Row legroom is best in class. For a more spacious feel, the available Vista Roof consists of four skylights covering all three rows of seating. The available Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link combines GPS technology, with voice-guided turn-by-turn directions and 3-D mapping. On the Limited, a Rear View Camera helps you see what's behind you, and Wipers automatically activate when they sense moisture. Flex also offers available industry-first inflatable 2nd-Row safety belts for the outboard passengers. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
19 Gal. Fuel Tank
3.39 Axle Ratio
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
60-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Steering
Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 5,970 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.